We all are familiar with Outlook Web App. Outlook Web App (OWA), allows you to check your email, contacts, calendar, tasks and documents over the internet from any computer and browser.
Although, Microsoft provides some common themes by default with Outlook Web App. Most of the users simply keep the default theme and color scheme. While, many corporate wants to change the default theme and willing to have their own custom design in own style branded with their corporate identities like logo, tagline and website.
You can customize Microsoft Outlook Web App in such a way that it looks like a part of your corporate offerings. You can add your logo, your corporate site theme to Microsoft Outlook Web App to make it a seamless part of your organization.
Microsoft Outlook Web App Logon Pages
Microsoft Outlook Web App Mail Page
Microsoft Outlook Web App Calendar Page
Microsoft Outlook Web App My Contact Page
Microsoft Outlook Web App My Task Page
The Customization process will be done on the following pages of Outlook Web App –
- Outlook Web App Customization of login screen
- Outlook Web App Customization of all inner pages
- Outlook Web App Customization of logoff screen, with close and Re-Login buttons.
Visit the Custom live Outlook Web App demos to know how cool we can customize the interface themes for Microsoft Outlook web App.
Outlook Web App is a web mail service part of Microsoft Exchange Server starting with version 5.0, and the web mail client for Microsoft Office 365. Outlook Web App is the part of Exchange server installation and allow users to connect to their email accounts via a web browser, without requiring the installation of Microsoft Outlook. Outlook Web App supports S/MIME and includes features for managing calendars, contacts, tasks, documents, and other mailbox content.
Here, you can find out the solution to recover emails and deleted items in Outlook Web App.
Somehow, we all faced a problem of losing email message, contact, calendar item, task, or an entire folder by accidentally. We get recover all emails from deleted items folders. But, if deleted items folder shows empty. It becomes matter of concern of recovering emails.
- First of all, Sign in to your account.
- In your email folder list, select Deleted Items.
- There are two alternative approach to recover the emails.
- Right-click the item and then click Move > Inbox, to restore a message to your Inbox.
- To restore a message to a different folder, right-click the item, and click Move > More. Next specify a folder location, and then click Move.
Similarly, recovering can be made possible of calendars, contacts, tasks and other documents.
- To restore a calendar item, right-click the calendar item, and then click Move to Calendar.
- To restore a contact, right-click the contact, and then click Move to Contacts.
- To restore a task, right-click the task, and then click Move to Tasks.
Microsoft provides some cool themes by default with Outlook Web Apps. Although most of the users simply keep the default theme and color scheme, the most corporate like to change the default theme and have their custom theme branded with their corporate identities like logo, website themes and so on.
If you are looking to customize the interface themes for Microsoft Outlook web App. Visit the website of Interface Planet.